For the first time in Montreal, we will host the famous UX Design Essentials course in June!
This three-day course—targeted specifically at software professionals who aren’t experienced designers—will give you the practical essentials to understand:
- Why user experience matters
- Using an efficient, user-centered design process
- UI design principles and guidelines
- Making a design intuitive, simple, and delightful
- Designing tasks, task flows, and pages
- Design communication techniques: sketching and prototyping
- Evaluating designs, giving and receiving effective feedback
- Performing informal usability studies
Taking UX Design Essentials will give the essential, practical knowledge you need to make better design decisions quickly and confidently to create great user experiences.
When: June 13 – 15, 2012
Register now and save 200$!!
More info and registration: